Adventures of BDN

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chapter Thirteen- "The Trunk"

Kerstin, Matt, and I drove down the freeway, making our way to an unknown area of many stores. We parked in front of some mystical store, and got out of the car. We sat there for a while, waiting for the ladies to come. We heard them, and then we turned around. They were walking behind us, coming toward us.
"Hey guys!" I said. "It's good to be back in y'all's presence. Yes, indeed!"
"Yesols!" Cynthia said as she spanked herself.
"Well, let's go eat, guys!" KT said smacking her lips and rubbing her hands together.
There were only five seats in the car; there were six of us. KT and Matt suggested that the four of us squish in the back. I didn't like the idea, so I decided to get in the trunk.
"Alright, KK, open the trunk," I said.
KK opened the trunk from the inside of the car, and I slid inside. KK then shut the door, and I was in the dark, all alone, in a small area. It was fun though. I couldn't see my hand, because it was so dark. That made me happy, for no apparent reason. I got excited as we got on the freeway. I like driving in the trunk, because I never know where we are. I find that very mysterious. But that is okay.

"So where are we going to eat guys?" I asked everyone from the trunk.
"Panda Express," Kiki said.
"What?" I asked, not being able to hear Kiki. "I can't hear you!"
"PANDA EXPRESS!" Everyone shouted back at me.
"I love that place!"
We drove for a few more minutes and then we stopped.
"When are we gonna be there?" I said, thinking that we stopped at a stop light.
"We are here," Kiki said. "We just parked."
"Sweet. Alright, KK, open the trunk!" I said.
KK opened the trunk from the inside, and I slid out.
"PANDA EXPRESS!" I said as I ran in spanking myself.

We all got our food, and we began to eat. I got the same stuff as Kiki and CC, because I couldn't pronounce any of the Chinese foods. So ordering rice and orange chicken seemed like the easiest thing for me to doo. As I took a big bite out of a piece of orange chicken, Kiki said: "I think I am gonna go get some Jamba Juice next door." I asked her to get me some, but she refused. But that is okay, because she shared later.

After we were done eating, I decided to go to Jamba Juice with Kiki, KK, and CC. We were there for about two minutes while KK got her sweet juice. We then left, and then Matt and KT were waiting for us in the car. I slid into the trunk again, and then we began driving back to KT's apartment. When we got onto the freeway, I fell asleep--in the trunk. It was an interesting experience. I woke up when we got home, though.

1 comment:

Karrae said...

haha the greatest i totally remember it!