Adventures of BDN

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chapter Nine- "Lava Lamps and Jones Soda Extract"

It had been many weeks since the trip to Mississippi and the counter attack of the ladies. All of us injured guys were now our of our wheelchairs. We were alive and kicking! My left foot, however, was still in pain.

It was a great day to visit my friends in the city of Las Vegas. There was one problem, though. Everyone of them was out of town, except the Seastrand family and my brother Tyler Post. But that was okay; I liked the whole lot of them, so I made my older brother Matt drive me from Henderson to Las Vegas just to see the whole lot of them. As we drove down Spanish, I wondered if Post was at Bryson's house. Sure enough, when I looked, I saw Post's car parked on the sidewalk in front of Bry's house, meaning he had to be there. We parked in front of Bryson's house, and then I got out. I said good bye to Matt, and then I walked to the front door. I knocked.
"Who is it?" Baby Tyler asked.
"It's your best friend," I replied.
Tyler then opened the door and let me in.
"Oh, hi, Bunji! Mom, Mom. Bunji's here, Bunji's here!"
I then followed Tyler into the kitchen, where we found Sister Seastrand.
"Hi, Bunji!" Sister Seastrand said, pretending to be surprised. I knew she wasn't really surprised, though, because I had been showing up at their house quite often.
"Hullo!"
"How you doin'?"
"Pretty good."
"Good, good."
"Are Bryson and Post around?"
"Yeah, they are building a
lava lamp
out of junk in Bryson's room, if you want to go check it out."
"Don't mind if I do."

I left the kitchen and began to walk down the hallway that led to Bryson's room. On the way there, I ran into Angela.
"Hi, Benji."
"Hey. How ya doin'?"
"I am fine."
"I am glad. I am pretty good myself."
I smiled; she didn't notice me. I continued walking to Bryson's room, and Angela went to the kitchen to help with Tyler. I walked into Bryson's room, and I found Bryson and Post working on the lava lamp.
"Hey, Bryson," I said. "Can I help with the lava lamp?"
"Sure," Bryson replied."You can go to Mobile with Post to get some Jones Soda extract. It is the final thing we need for the lava lamp."
"Alright," I said, accepting the task.
"Ben, WHAT IS UP!?" Post asked.
"I am fine, Post. Let's go get that extract. I could use a little fresh air. We can even jump the jump on the way there."
"Deal."
We left the house, and then hopped into the car. We left the cove and then got onto Spanish. We began talking.
"Ben, I have got to admit, I definately have the hotts for your sister," he said giving me his daily speech.
"Haha. I am glad. It is always exciting when my sister falls in love with my best friends. I love seeing both my sister and my best friends happy."
"Definately," Post said as he sped up. We went over the dip and flew a good 17 feet into the air. We landed and then we kept on going. We were at mobile in about .75 milliseconds.

We were about to walk in when Post stopped in front of the entrance, where we found a bike parked.
"Brummett?" He said pointing at the bike.
We laughed jokingly, and then we entered the mobile. We went over to the soda section, and we grabbed four Jones Sodas. Three for us and one for the lava lamp. We bought them, and then we left.
We were suddenly back into the room of our good friend, Bryson Seastrand. We spanked ourselves, and then we all "chugged" our Jones Sodas. They were good. Bryson then took the remaining one, and poured it into the lava lamp. He then put the lid on the lamp, and then he plugged it in. He began to glow a green applish color, and it lit up the whole room. (It glowed that way, because the flavor we put in there was Green Apple.) Our lava lamp was a sucess!
"Yes!" Bryson said.

No comments: