Brian, Todd, and I made it over to Brian's house on our sweet scooters. On our way there, Todd fell from his scooter and hurt himself. We stopped and helped him up, being the good friends that we are, of course. Right before we set off again, Bryson Seastrand appeared behind us. He owned a sweet electric wheelchair that could pretty much do anything; he could even do some sweet jumps on it.
"Hey guys," Bryson said, giving the three of us hugs. "On your way to the sweet party, eh? It sounds like good times!"
"Yeah dudes. It will be the greatest!" Todd said with excitement. Todd was very excited to get his hands on the many treats and sweets. He then thought of the candy store at the mall, where he could easily spend $100. He then spanked himself thrice.
The four of them continued to Brian's house. When they got to the side door, Brian and Todd walked in. I stayed behind to help push Bryson into the house. When we were all in, we headed to the kitchen, where we would easily find our pizza hot pockets. There, we found Dallin Busby. "Hey, Dallin, what's up?" I asked.
Dallin was a true friend. He was a young eleven-year-old boy, although he acted older, and he liked to give all us guys advice on girls; even if it wasn't the best advice.
"Not alot, Benji. I am just trying to work this microwave out. I am afraid I might hit the self-destruct button!" Dallin replied.
Brian then moved toward the microwave and hit the "start" button. All of Dallin's troubles were solved.
"So where is the rest of the party?" Todd asked Dallin.
"Hmmm. Good question," Dallin said as he took out his pizza hot pocket. "I think they are all upstairs playing games."
As he said this, Angela and Katie, the best of friends, walked into the kitchen. They looked excellent, and they wore their finest dresses and what not.
"Hello boys, what is up?" Angela asked us.
"Not much," we replied.
"We are just about to go play some games upstairs," I told them. "It seems the party has already begun."
"Sounds good," Katie said. "Let's go!"
The whole lot of us headed to the stairs, which led to the Walkers' upstairs, which we will call "The Lab". In the lab, there was a small kitchen, a couple of sweet TVs, comfortable couches, and many other things that make it the perfect room for a party. We could not wait to begin climbing the stairs.
"Alright, some of us need to help Bryson get up the stairs," Todd said.
Bryson's wheelchair was a heavy item, and all of us were pretty weak that day, so none of us wanted to help Bryson up. We all felt bad, but then something new happened.
"No worries, guys," Bryson said. "I have THIS."
Bryson then hit a secret button on his sweet wheelchair. He and his wheelchair began to float into the air. With his remote, Bryson guided himself up the stairs by flying, without any of our help. He then pressed the secret button again, and he landed. We all stood in shock.
"Um, did any of you know about Bryson's wheelchair flying?" Angela asked. "Because I sure didn't."
We all laughed as we caught up with Bryson.
Everyone was at the party when the seven of us got up there. CC, TP, KK, Kiki, Chelsea, Shelby, Brummett, Becca, and the rest of the whole lot. We (the group I came up with) all seperated. I decided to go visit all my friends; beginning with Chelsea and Shelby, who were the best of friends. I found them sitting on the couches drinking tropical root beer floats. I sat in between them and grabbed their floats. I then drank from both of them, because I was very thirsty.
"Hey guys," I said. "I am glad you came to my party."
"Benji! We heard that you were in jail. We were so worried," Shelby said. "We heard you were having a party, though, so we just knew you had to be alright."
"Yes, I am that kind of guy. I love parties," I said laughing. "So Chelsea, what's up?"
"I am not talking to you. You drank my tropical root beer float," she replied with a disgusted tone of voice.
"Sorry, pal," I said apologizing. "I think I will get y'all another."
I got up to my feet and made it to the root beer float table. There, there were many root beer float flavors. It was the greatest. I also ran into Brummett while I was there. He had 34 root beer floats in each hand. I was very curious, so I had to ask.
"Brummett, why do you have 68 root beer floats? Surely you couldn't be that hungry!" I said, surprised.
"Well, I just wanted to try all 68 flavors, so I took them all!" he replied.
I patted the good man on the shoulder.
"Good luck, my boy. I will be goin' now," I said as I picked up the two tropical flavored rootbeet floats.
I took the floats back to the Chelsea and Shelby, and they thanked me kindly. Good good times!
After an hour of playing games, talking, and eating, my brothers Bryson and Post asked me to give a speech. I accepted with a full heart. I stood up on the empty snack table, which was empty because the whole lot of us ate all the goods, and I began my speech.
"Welcome to my party, friends. You guys are the greatest. I want to let you know that y'all are the luckiest persons on the Earth, because you know me, Benjamin David Nelson, personally. I love you guys. Have a good night," I said ending my speech.
After my speech, the party pretty much came to an end. It was late at night, and most of the party had to go home, due to curfews and what not. It was some sad times. After a while, it was just Bryson, Angela, Todd, KK, TP, CC, and me left at the party. Brian and his family (Dallin also included because he was spending the night) had gone to sleep, so I was gonna walk the whole lot of them home, since they all lived on the same street as Brian (excluding TP. I wasn't gonna walk that child home). Post, or TP as I call him, did not have the curfew of 11 that night, because I casted a magical spell on his rules. He was glad of my power.
We all began walking home. We had some good times as we told eachother what we did at the party and what not. We talked for about 10 hours and then it was time for me to take the whole lot home. First we dropped off CC and KK and Todd. TP gave CC her midnight kiss, and then the three of them walked into the house and went to sleep.
Bryson, TP, and I then dropped off Bryson's sister, Angela. We all said our goodbyes and then she was gone. It was just TP, Bryson, and me now.
"So guys, how about we joyride all around the city tonight on some of my sweet wheelchairs?" Bryson asked.
TP and I both agreed to the excellent idea. It sounded like some good times! We went into Bryson's house and grabbed Bryson's secondary wheelchairs. And then we were off to joyride all around the big city of Las Vegas.
Adventures of BDN
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment