It was a great night for all of the ladies to have a sweet party. However, it was a horrible night to leave all the guys behind. We guys, being very selfish when it comes to having our ladies, decided to make a plan to stop the ladies from having fun without us. My friends and I gathered in the middle of Spanish Garden CT to discuss the greatest plan to stop the ladies. These best friends included Post, Bryson, BrianWalker, Dallin, Todd, and myself. (Yes, I am one of my own best friends.) "So guys, what are we gonna do to crash this party?" Dallin Busby, my good man, asked. "Ahem, well, when I last checked, Karrae and the whole lot of them were in Karrae's room," Todd began. "So that is some info to start with." "Well, we must find a sneaky way up to Karrae's room, then," Brian said next. "Yes, my good man," I said. "We must. Tyler, Bryson,
any ideas?" "Hmmm. Well, if we were all to hop onto Bryson's sweet wheelchair, we could easily fly onto the balcony, which would put us upstairs," Tyler Post began. "We could then all climb the next set of stairs and then sneak into Karrae's room and stop the party. Bryson, does that sound good to you?" "Yes, my son," Bryson said. "We must get up there, no matter what it takes." And so the six of us prepared for the flight to the balcony.
We made our way from the middle of the street to the Brunner's front yard. We all hopped onto Bryson's lap, and he hit the sweet switch that would give him the power to fly the wheelchair. We flew up to the balcony, but we went very slow, because of all the weight that we put on the wheelchair. It took a couple of minutes, but we finally made it up there. When we made it to the balcony, we unlocked the locked door, and then we entered. We went down a set of stairs, and
then went up the next, Bryson hovering behind us at all times. We stopped in the middle of the hallway to make more plans.
"Alright guys, what are we to do next?" Todd asked. "Well, my good man," I said spanking myself. "I think that you and I should break right in and distract them. We would do best, since we pretty much live here. Brian and Dallin shall go in after us, and they shall start toliet papering the whole place. Bryson and Tyler Post will be our defense; they shall protect us. Sound like a plan?" Everybody agreed to the plan, and then we all headed to the door of Karrae's room. A big surprise was waiting for us in there.
Todd and I broke into the room. The ladies were doing their make-up and having some good times without guys; we didn't like that. "Alright, ladies, put your hands up!" I said. "You can't have fun without us." The ladies were pretty much surprised because of our sudden appearence.
"Spank yourselves and get over it then!" They all screamed back at us. We, being young, but very large in stature, spanked ourselves as told to by the ladies. It was a great experience. We then gave Brian and Dallin the sign to come in and do their job. The two ran in with large bags of toliet paper, but they didn't get very far. The ladies, out of nowhere, pulled out some airsoft
guns from KK's bed. They were our (our as in Bryson's, Todd's, and Tyler Post's) airsoft guns! The seven of them began shooting at us rapidly. We were losing! I then called in my two brothers, Tyler Post and Bryson Seastrand, our last hope. The two ran in, but they were instantly shot down. This made Todd quite angry, so he threw a handful of toliet paper at the ladies. They all shot it out of the way, and then Shelby shot Todd 5,678 times in the
stomach, knocking him down. It was now only me, Brian, and Dallin. I was doing an excellent job at dodging the thousands of bullets. Brian, on the other nostril, lost his guard and was shot thrice in the eye, leaving me and Dallin. Dallin wasn't up for long, however; he was then gained up on by the ladies. He was shot 258 times in the back and bottom. Seeing all my friends down for the count scared me, so I tried to escape. I tripped and fell to the floor, avoiding 40 of the
shots. I crawled close to Tyler and Bryson. "Ben, you must escape," they said. "We will have to
let the ladies have their fun for tonight. Now run!" I got up to my feet and I began to run. I was about to make it out of the door when Angela Seastrand shot me 76 times in my left foot. I was down with my comrades, and my left foot was in the deepest pain. We had lost!
But this is the true moral of the story: Girls just wanna have fun; never disturb them!
Adventures of BDN
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment