Adventures of BDN

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chapter Three- "A Little Prank"

"So Brian, where did you get the sweet armor and swords from?" I asked Brian. "You truly look like a knight!"
"Well, I was shopping at the local Deseret Industries and I saw these on a shelf," Brian smirked. "However, the price was unbelieveable, so I just took the dang things and ran off. I was never caught of course!"
Brian and I laughed and talked of good times. I then thought to myself: "Heck, he comes to save me and all we do is sit here and talk. I had better tell him it is time to go!"
"Brian, I have to tell you something," I said.
"What is it, my good man?" Brian asked curiously.
"I believe we had better leave this place before we are spotted," I said.
"Yes," Brian began. "Good plan. I came here to save you. I still cannot believe my family turned against you, my best friend."
They cried and left the cells, which were located in the basement of the cell. Brian left his armor because it made him way too hot. I broguht my hobo pack, and Brian even equipped me with one of his swords.

Brian and I made a great escape out of the jail. We hid behind all the lava lamps until we made it to the front door. When we got to the front door, we left the joint and made it to Brian's sweet car. It was a Viper, the greatest car ever, according to my good friend Kyle. We hopped in and put on our seat belts. The swords were a bothersome, so we decided to toss those out of the car, too. CLANK! The swords hit the ground hard at a speed of 120 mph. Brian and I sped around the city of Las Vegas for about 52 hours that day. It was some good times! Finally, however, I got tired.
"I miss my sword. Oh well. So Brian, where shall we go now?" I asked.
"Ah, we shall go to my house and try and talk to my family and tell them that you are innocent." Brian said as they sped down Charleston.
"Alright. Sounds like a plan! Then after that, we can visit all of our good friends," I said.

Brian and I walked into Brian's house. In the kitchen, we came upon the whole Walker family. When they saw me, they all laughed, including Brian.
"He fell for it!" Aaron said.
I was very puzzled. It seemed that the the whole family was laughing at me and were on my side now. I didn't get it, so I asked.
"Wait. I thought I was y'alls new enemy?" I said.
"No, no. We just wanted to prank you," Brother Walker began. "So we set it all up. I called the police, Aaron created the androids--"
"Androids??" I questioned. "What androids?"
"Oh yeah. Migeroach, the judge, all the people in the abandoned jail, and all the others were all androids," Steven explained.
"Great! So I didn't kill anyone? The greatest! I didn't break any commandments," I said as I did a jig.
The whole family laughed.

Brian and I stayed at Brian's house for dinner. After we were done eating and carving the name of the girl we liked onto our styrophome plate, we headed over to Todd Brunner's house. I rang the doorbell and Todd answered.
"Hello, Todd!" Brian and I said together. "Would you like to go visit our friends with us? We are having a party at Brian's."
"Uh," Todd began. "Who all is coming?"
"Ah, only a few people," Brian said.
"Yeah, like: Dallin, Chelsea, Shelby, Brian Davis, Katie Pitts, Becca Pitts, Bryson, Angela, Post, CC, KK, and many more! And you can't forget the DINNER! That is why I am going," I explained to Todd.
"Alright, I will go. As long as if there is some caramel there," Todd said as he spanked himself and went to go put on his finest clothing.

No comments: