Adventures of BDN

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chapter Eight- "The Trip"

was in a deep sensational pain. My left foot!! It was pretty much a goner. Because of the destruction of my foot, I had to borrow one of Bryson's sweet wheelchairs. Not only did I have to borrow one of his wheelchairs, but everyone who was attacked had to borrow one of his wheelchairs. We were hurt that bad! But that is okay.

I sat with three of my many best friends (Dallin Busby, Brian Walker, and Todd Brunner) at Todd's house. We were pretty bored. We would hang out with the ladies, but it seemed they wanted some time away from us because of the destruction we tried to cause to their party. So to steal some time away, we decided to go on a trip. We decided to plan a place to go and what not.
"So guys, where shall we go?" I asked the three of them.
"Well, what are our choices?" Todd asked.
"Hmmmmmm,"Brian pretty much said.
"Guys, we could pretty much go anywhere, since we have Bryson's wheelchairs!" Dallin said. "We can fly!!"
"Yeah, well, Bryson has never flown cross country on the wheelchairs before. How do we know we are gonna make it to wherever we go?" Todd asked.
"Well, we must try it and take our chances," I said as I drove out of Todd's house.
The three of them followed me.

We got outside and went to the middle of the cove. We hit the flying button and we began to hover a few feet off the ground.
"Well, we aren't high enough!" Brian complained. "How are we gonna fly anywhere?"
I knew Brian was right, so I began looking for some kind of switch that would increase our elevation. I felt around the side of the joystick panel and found a up switch and a down switch. I hit the up switch to maximum, and the next thing I knew, I was in the clouds! I guess my friends caught on pretty quick, because the next thing I knew they were there with me.
"Alright guys, put on your seatbelts!" Todd told us all.
We did as we were told, not even knowing that their were seatbelts in the first place. But there were so that is okay.
I then felt around the other side of the joystick panel, and I found two other switches. I hit them both, and a radar and map came up. The map showed our location, Las Vegas, Nevada. I looked over at the map and saw my good home of Southaven, Mississippi. I knew that was where we should go.
"GUYS! FOLLOW ME! WE ARE GOING TO MISSISSIPPI!" I said loudly because a airplane was flying below us, causing much noise.
I then flew off and my good friends followed me. We would be there in now time; the wheelchairs were going a good 546 mph!

We flew for three hours and then we were finally in Mississippi. It was alot greener than our city of Las Vegas! We were gonna have a hard time getting used to the humid air and what not. It was some nasty stuff! We landed by my Mississippi house, which hadn't been sold yet. It was raining, and we were worried about the wheelchairs, but then we figured out that they were also waterproof. The goods!
"Alright, we are gonna visit all my friends, guys," I said. "Starting with CJ, my next door neighbor."
We drove over to CJ's house on the wheelchairs. I knocked on the door and Miiko, CJ's Mom, answered the door.
"Benji?" she asked puzzled. "How are you here!?"
"I drove with my friends, of course," I told her. "Our friend Bryson let us borrow his wheelchairs because we were attacked by girls, which hurt us quite badly."
"I see," Miiko said laughing. "Well, come on in, come on in."
We all went inside and went into the living room, where they owned the biggest TV ever. It was the greatest. CJ came out of his room with my best friend Kyle.
"BENJI!" They said. "You are here!"
"Yes, I am," I said. "With my some of my best friends. Guys, introduce yourselves."
"I am Brian."
"I am Todd."
"I am Dallin G. Busby."
The three of them shook the two's hands.
"Glad to meet ya," CJ said. "So y'all are the heroes of Benji. He talks about you guys quite alot."
"Haha," Todd laughed. "Yeah, he talks about you guys, too. Just not alot."
We all laughed and then it was silent.
"Good times, good times!" Dallin said out of nowhere. Good times. Definately.

So we sat there for five hours and told Kyle and CJ the tale of the lady attack and of how I was sent to court and what not. Todd, Brian, and Dallin shared Vegas stories, and Kyle and CJ shared Mississippi stories. But then the hour got late, and we had to leave Mississippi. We said our goodbyes to the McCoy family, and then spanked ourselves. We never told anyone we were going in the first place, so we drove outside and flew home.

No comments: