Adventures of BDN

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chapter 6- "The Ladies"

Bryson, Tyler, and I had a great time on our joyride. Such a good time that the ladies thought they should have a good time, too. Cynthia Nelson, my lovely sister, gathered around all the finest ladies and had a girls night out.A
"Cynthia, what should I pack?" KK asked CC the night of the 5th.
Cynthia was planning on doing some great things that night. Movies, lady talk, candy, and pretty much 'the works'.
"Hmmmmm. You should pack everything you own, like all the other ladies in da world. Big suitcases and what not. Yesols," Cynthia replied.
"Alright," KK said. "Sounds good."
So CC and KK were pretty much the greatest girls in the world. They were sixteen and they could date, making them the coolest ever. CC was pretty sad though, because she wanted Post to come to her ladies night out, but he wasn't a lady. But that is beside the point. Cynthia and Karrae hopped into Cynthia's sweet car and drove to pick everyone up. They planned to have the ladies night at KK's house. It was gonna be some good times. They decided to pick up the lady who lived the furthest away first; that lady being Caitlin Elmer AKA Kiki. They were there in about two minutes, because Cynthia drove her finest, meaning she drove fast.
"Hey guys, I am ready!" Kiki said. She was sitting on her front porch with all of her stuff. A big suitcase and what not. I wasn't there, but if I were there, I would have thought to myself: "Why must all the ladies bring all this stuff if they are only gonna be at someone's house for a few hours."
"Do you have the goods?" Cynthia asked.
"Yes, I have them," Kiki said opening the large suitcase. "I have all the candy!"
Now, if I were there, I would feel rather stupid, because I thought Kiki had packed a whole bunch of make-up and clothes; but it only turned out to be some sweet candy, which I wish I could get my hands on.
"Sweet job!" KK said as she helped Kiki put the 'stuff' into the trunk of CC's sweet car. "This candy shall come in handy."
The three of them then drove off into the night at about 456 mph, heading to their next destination: Chelsea and Shelby's house.

Chelsea and Shelby didn't have anything with them. It seems they were not assigned to bring any candy or anything else. I think they were assigned to bring their beauty, though, because they were looking excellent that evening! So Chelsea and Shelby, with their beauty, got into the sweet car of CC's and drove to the next destination.

The next and last two girls were pretty much Katie Pitts and Angela Seastrand. Apparently, they were asked to bring their beauty, too, because they didn't have any big suitcases filled with candy and what not. But who knows; maybe Chelsea, Shelby, Angela, and Katie were asked to bring something else that could easily fit into their pocket. So CC and gang got the last two ladies into the car and drove back to the Brunners', which was two houses down from the Seastrand's. Let the ladies' night out begin!

No comments: